Partners for the Common Good (PCG) is a national, experienced, mission driven participation lender. We partner with other Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) to provide capital to low-income people and communities by bringing capital and specialized knowledge of our target sectors to our lending partners. Our loan products include: affordable housing, community facilities and commercial real estate.
PCG's loan types include predevelopment and early-stage acquisition financing, interim construction financing for single-and multi- family new construction and/or rehabilitation, bridge financing to support LIHTC, preservation and other types of transactions, and amortizing mini-perms with flexible amortization schedules.
- Geography: National
- PCG Participation Lending Loan Amounts: 1 to 5 years; term could extend and will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Interest Rate: Negotiable. Typically fixed rate of 5% to 6%
- Loan to Value (LTV): Up to 90%. Higher LTV will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Repayment Terms: Monthly or quarterly interest only payment, principal due at maturity. Longer-term debt will amortize, typically up to 20 years
- Collateral: Required, based on availability and underwriting requirements
- Origination Fees: Negotiable. Typically no less than 1.0%. As a participation lender, PCG does not charge an application or legal fees
Since the founding of the first PCG fund in 1989, we have had a deep commitment to alleviating poverty abroad. We dedicate a portion of our loan portfolio (up to 20%) to promoting microfinance and entrepreneurs in developing countries. By lending to organizations that provide small loans to the poor to help them start micro enterprises or engage in productive agricultural activities, we have enabled our investors to have far reaching impact.
We lend to international development organizations and microfinance institutions that provide access to capital to women and other at-risk populations. We also support fair trade organizations and innovative investment vehicles with the potential to systemically expand the pool of capital available in the microfinance industry.
Contact Chief Lending and Credit Officer Andrew Baldwin at email@example.com for more information.